Kunti Betta Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1450₹1350 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Day trek
- Activities like rappelling, kayaking and swimming
Kunti Betta day trek with adventure activities near Bangalore is a perfect way to satisfy the adventurous junkie in you. This hill is situated nearly 125km from Bangalore, rising up to a height of nearly 1000ft from the ground in the town called Pandavapura of Mandya District. It is named after that Pandavas of the Hindu Mythology, who resided here for a short period during their exile. A fair amount of climbing is done to reach the rappelling point, after which you can experience the thrill of rappelling.
This trek is rather a short one, but don't confuse it with cushy. The huge boulders and steep pathway are sure to drive your calm spirit crazy. A wide range of pickup points enables you to select a closest one to board. Pickups will start covering from the starting point at around 6:30AM. Chomp on some delicious breakfast at Ramnagara. Restocked with some strength, start your journey to Kunti Betta. The nearly 2 km trek is fun-filled and exotic. Reach the crest of the hill pompously. Enjoy the serene beauty and don't even mistakenly forget to carry your dear camera, the picturesque scenery might make you regret. Enjoy the rappelling know-how and exciting water activities like Kayaking and swimming in the Pandavapura Lake and then, munch on some local cuisine nearby. And prepare to head back home, Bangalore.
Do carry caps, water bottles, sunscreen to save you from the heat. Rest assure, you will have a great time.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite and have breakfast
- 11:00 AM Reach Kunti Betta base
- Start the trek
- Relax and enjoy
- Experience rappelling
- 02:30 PM Head for lunch
- 03:30 PM Enjoy water activites like kayaking and swimming
- 05:30 PM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 08:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
If you love going to night treks like me, this might be the perfect weekend getaway. Especially if you are someone living in or around Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to get some adventure. Kunti Betta, as we all know is one of the most popular destinations for trekking. Night treks are accompanied by campfires and this one was no exception. We spent a lot of time around campfires, by playing with friends and spending the night talking about random things. It is one of the most special treks I have been to. It is undoubtedly very challenging to do this trek in the night but this is what makes it so interesting. I cherished everything about this tour. I will also take the time to appreciate that the team behind Escape2Explore was really helpful whenever we needed them. I donâ€™t think without them it would have been this enjoyable, kudos team Escape2Explore. more...