- Breakfastand lunch (basic veg food)
- Forest charges
- Imagine yourself looking at a mountain which peak is covered in green and grey clouds amidst a large forest.
- Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta trek fondles your tiny but curious mind and leads to the most eloquent jungle walk. The forest has a sign of wildlife including elephant and bear which are mostly found in the deeper part of the jungle. The defined path may not direct to those places but you never know when you’d get lucky.
- The journey includes a few cliffs and rocky stoppage from where you can gaze upon the beautiful scenery and adequate view of clouds playing hide and seek with mountain top. In this heart thumping walk, you would witness the dense jungle, a small village area and a temple on the top. But it is not the only attraction at the peak of the mountain; it is a serene atmosphere in which you look down to the entire world feeling supreme. Be sure to spend enough time on the top until your mind is clear of all the awry thoughts. Then, you come back through 4 km trekking path, reach to office and tell your story to colleagues, friends and family.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 06:30am pickup starts from Marathahalli Bangalore, Silk board, B.T.M, Banashankari
- 08:00am start trek to Rangaswamy Betta trek 4km one side
- Reach peak relax and trek down
- 02:00pm reach back to base and have simple veg lunch
- 04:00pm start Bangalore to Bangalore
- 06:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
It's a hell of a treck!! Enjoyed it to the core...if you have a pack of friends you should definitely give it a try! Was a memorable one