Bheemeshwari Day Outing
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1650₹1400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Jungle trek
- Activities like jumaring and high-rope crossing
Imagine walking through a land of lush green scenery, river flowing by the side, adding to that, some unseen fauna, just living there, magnifying the beauty. Sounds like the perfect escape from the dreary life? Great! And these are just a few attractions you can witness at Bheemeshwari. Around 100kms from Bangalore, this place offers a close walk
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast either at our Ramanagara campsite or a local restaurant
- 10:30 AM Reach Reach Bheemeshwari
- 10:45 AM Start the activity (jumaring and high-rope crossing)
- 01:30 PM Fresh up and Have lunch
- 02:30 PM Experience trekking in the jungle
- 04:30 PM Enjoy high tea
- 05:30 PM Head back to Bangalore
- 07:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
We just got back from our best one day trip(Bhemeshwari through the off road muthathi forest) ever and we wanted to thank you and your team for your excellent work organizing our trip. You delivered on all of your promises. As per pre plan, day started with an early pick up from different places of city for all the participants. From there it was an hour long ride to Ramnagara which served as a base camp.We had breakfast which was so tasty and big thing is we didn't expected that. So after breakfast we resumed again our trip towards Bhemeshwari. It took one hour to reach the starting point of our cycling.The cycles are expensive and Comfortable. After all instruction (how to do safe cycling) we started the cycling trip through the off road Muthathi forest. On the way we covered some villages ,agriculture lands. The entire cycling journey was nearly 2.5 hrs. After cycling we started towards Bheemeswari, on way we crossed some waterfalls ,jungles and river. This was followed by lunch. Finally, Everyone you hired for us were: punctual, professional, enthusiastic and friendly. This personal touch, in particular the drivers and guides (all happy to answer questions and offer advice), made our trip authentic, inspiring, fun and memorable. Thank u Once Again!!! more...