One Day Cycling Event And Water Activities At Ramanagar
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500 / Person
Transportations from bangalore
Ramanagar Cycling and Kayaking
Ramanagar is famous for its Sholay hills which were named after the shoot of a Hindi blockbuster Sholay. The rocky hills give the challenging ride to the biker with an opportunity to trek around the hills and forest area. Often the travelers try out the rappelling and indulge in the water sports like kayaking around the nearby lake.
Ramanagar bike tour facilitates one of the exceptional routes for any rider. The cycling ride begins in and around the hill areas of Ramanagar on a steep mountain overlooking the abundant village and forest region. After the tiresome cycling, you can enjoy rappelling followed by a kayaking experience on the lake. A perfect way to finish off the sweaty and rocky mountain bike ride journey!
Things to carry
- Hand Gloves
- Energy Drink
06:30 am pickup and start from Bangalore
08:30am have breakfast
10:00am start cycling 15 km and kayaking
5:00 pm Back to bangalore
1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (7:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (07:40 AM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Mohammed Azam Mohi Uddin
Very well coordinated cycling and kayaking event :) Loved it :)