- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Day trek
- Activities like rappelling, kayaking and swimming
Kunti Betta day trek with adventure activities near Bangalore is a perfect way to satisfy the adventurous junkie in you. This hill is situated nearly 125km from Bangalore, rising up to a height of nearly 1000ft from the ground in the town called Pandavapura of Mandya District. It is named after that Pandavas of the Hindu Mythology, who resided here for a short period during their exile. A fair amount of climbing is done to reach the rappelling point, after which you can experience the thrill of rappelling.
This trek is rather a short one, but don't confuse it with cushy. The huge boulders and steep pathway are sure to drive your calm spirit crazy. A wide range of pickup points enables you to select a closest one to board. Pickups will start covering from the starting point at around 6:30AM. Chomp on some delicious breakfast at Ramnagara. Restocked with some strength, start your journey to Kunti Betta. The nearly 2 km trek is fun
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite and have breakfast
- 11:00 AM Reach Kunti Betta base
- Start the trek
- Relax and enjoy
- Experience rappelling
- 02:30 PM Head for lunch
- 03:30 PM Enjoy water activites like kayaking and swimming
- 05:30 PM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 08:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Kunti Betta is one of the most popular destinations for all kind of adventure enthusiasts. Although I went here just for the trek, I was surprised to be on the receiving end of much more. Along with the trek, there are a lot of other activities that you can indulge in while on this tour. Some of the major activities include kayaking, swimming and rappelling. It is always great to have so many options on a single visit. If you are planning to pick this package, I would highly encourage that you go with a bunch of your friends to make the most out of it. I would also like to appreciate the diligent work of the guys at Escape2Explore, they were constantly there at every moment to help us in every situation. I loved their approach of organizing treks and executing them perfectly. Even the prices are so low that I was immediately hooked to it. more...