- Lunch and (basic veg food)
- Popularly known as Dakshina Kashi, Shivagange trek offers the religious significance, hillock visit and scenic peak view.
- Located just 60 kms away from Bangalore, Shivagange exhibits the shape of Shiva Linga from west, the shape of a bull from east and a cobra from north. The place consists of many shrines including Shiva, Parvathi, and Ganga and two temples Gangadhareshwara temple and Honnadevi temple.
- You will cross each shrine and temple on your way to the top. This 3
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 06:30am pickup start from Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Silk board, B.T.M, Banashankari, RR Nagar
- 08:00am Breakfast on the way
- 10:00am start trekking to Shivagange 3km one side
- 02:00pm have lunch (basic veg lunch) and reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.