Hogenakkal Water Falls
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500 / Person
3KM Coracle Ride and Swimming
At just a distance of 146 kms of Bangalore, Hogenakkal Falls is a majestic place to soulful solace and ardent adventure. The name is derived from two Kannada words Hoge and Kal which mean Smoke and Rocks respectively; thus, Hogenakkal can be called as Smokey Rocks. The waterfall is built on Cauvery river in Dharmapuri district of Tamil Nadu.
You probably would feel the touch of a different world by glaring at the mesmerizing 14 channels waterfall with drops varying between 15 ft. to 65 ft. Among the greeneries, one can find Carbonanite rocks in abundance that is known to be one of the oldest rocks in the world.
At first, you tickle on toe for 3 kms to reach the ever-peaceful yet so musical Hogenakkal Falls. After the panoramic view of mountains and the Cauvery river, you can get ready for jolting and wavy Coracle ride. Do not forget to whistle on the scenic view from the boat while the experts were driving and even directing instructions. When the bumpy ride is over, then you are free unload all your life worries during your jump in the river. Swim all the way to kindle the good memories.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Track pants and cotton T
- 05:30am pick will be start from Bangalore
- Banashankari, B.T.M, Silk Board, Marathahalli
- 160km journey one side 3 & 1/2 hour journey
- 08:30 have breakfast on the way
- 11:00am reach Hogenakkal - 3km one side trekking
- 02:00pm lunch (veg)
- 03:00pm coracle ride (3km & swimming)
- 05:00pm head back to Bangalore
- 08:30pm reach Bangalore
1. Marathahalli (05:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (06:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (06:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (06:40 AM) - Bus Stop
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Sowmya Ashish Nayak
Went to hogenakkal with escape2explore. Overall it is a nice one day outing. Place is good, water is nice and escape2explore is awesome. Thank you