Narayanagiri Sunrise Trek With Manchanabele Water Activities
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500₹1350 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Trek
- Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Around 76 km from Bangalore, Narayanagiri hill is one of the lesser known mountain peaks in Karnataka. This peak lies around 20 km from Ramanagara and is nearly 3800ft in height. Home to the temple of Laxmi Narayana which is open only in the weekends, with remains of the fort encircling the mountain can be seen from the peak. A vast number of natural caves can be explored on your way up. The trail takes you from the carved steps on the rock to the thick forest of Jalamangala which hosts a range of small sized creatures. It is advisable to carry your own drinking water as there is no source of drinking water on top of the mountain. Night trekking this hill is one of the most sought after weekend getaways in and around Bangalore, the weather and the sunrise makes the experience more endearing.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Trek Distance: 4 kilometers (each way)
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Extra clothing (for kayaking & swimming)
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks
- 09:30PM Pick up starts from Marathahalli followed by Silk Board, BTM & Banashankari, RR Nagar.
- 01:00AM Reach Narayangiri base and start trek
- 02:30AM Reach peak and relax by the bonfire
- 06:30AM Descend at dawn
- 08:00AM Reach base and head towards Campsite
- 08:30AM Have breakfast
- 09:30AM Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming At Manchanabele
- 12:00PM Leave to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
If I have to choose to spend a weekend somewhere around Bangalore, Narayanagiri would be one of my first choices. I have gone for this package twice just because it offers a great overall experience. Along with a night trek, there are many activities that it offers. I am often amazed by the breadth of packages this site offers. I have recommended Escape2Explore to all my friends and I hope you try it out too. The place is amazing and so is their service. Everything is handled and managed in a professional way which is what I love about them. Even their site is beautifully made which shows us a lot of pictures of the place before we even go there. Every bit of information needed before the trek is also presented to the users on their site itself. This package offers everything you need to enjoy your weekend and doesn’t costs much too. more...