Rasta MidNight Cycling Trip
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1000 / Person
With Transportation 1500
Without Tranaportation 1000
Calling out all the nocturnal people and bike riders to buckle up for knitting the wishful night tales; because we are going for cycling beyond Rasta Café on the outskirts of Bangalore after midnight!
Once you reached near Rasta Café at midnight, the cool atmosphere will already be persuading you to step out on the road for a longer run. We will give you a well maintained cycle and supporting staff and then, it will be you chasing the wind for another 2 hours. The mesmerizing climate, a singing road and the charismatic view of the land would make you forget who you are or were; it will most probably tell what you want to become.
The path will not that challenging but do not forget to carry your bike riding wears. After the 20 kms up and down to Rasta Café, you can calm your nerves down at the corner inside a big campus of Rasta Café and have some beverages. If you like, we can arrange a few shots of Hukka for you and your friends. After the enchanting endeavour, you can head back to Bangalore with us or by yourself.
Rasta Café is probably one of the best lively places of Bangalore, which is famous for its late night and early morning food & beverage services. Since the place is located at the edge of Bangalore on Mysore Road, you will surely feel the sense of freedom away from the hotchpotch of city life. Come to join us for the midnight cycling adventure and later, unwind yourself under the roof of this aesthetically brilliant and uniquely inspiring restaurant.
Things to carry
- Hand Gloves
- Energy Drink
- First aid
- Comfortable wears
09:30PM Start Pickup from Bangalore
11:30pm (reach Rasta Café Bangalore at Mysore road) fresh up and briefing
12:00am people (who didn’t opt for transportation) reaching Rasta café gate Bangalore at Mysore road
12:15am start cycling from Rasta café for around 20km stretch with the best cycle, lighting facilities and technical back ups
02:15am back to Rasta Café, relax and stay for one hour. You can use the Rasta Café facilities (Service on your own)
03:30am start for Bangalore
05:00am reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
It was good.