Cycles (Merida,giant,trek, b twin)
Water activities (swimming, kayaking)
Manchinbele Dam Cycling and Kayaking
Manchinbele is a water reservoir situated about 30 km from Bangalore until the turnoff from Mysore road. This historical dam is constructed across the Arkavathi River and surrounded by ephemeral forests and rocky hills, the best place for trekking, cycling, swimming and kayaking. The cycling will begin from Banyan Tree till Manchinbele dam.
This exciting package for cycling in Bangalore brings back your childhood day of riding a bicycle, that too among the hilly road. Enjoy reminiscing your first bike ride with Big Banyan Tree to Manachanabele Dam Cycling and Kayaking package for the pleasant journey and cool aqua fun.
Things to carry
- Hand Gloves
- Energy Drink
06:30am pickup and start from Bangalore
08:30am have break fast
09:30am start cycling from big banyan tree 15km cycling till manachanabele dam
11:30am reach manachanabele dam & start water activities swimming & kayaking
01:30pm have lunch
03:30pm back to Bangalore
1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (7:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (7:40 AM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.