Hogenakkal Night camping & Trek & water activities
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹2500₹2000 / Person
- Tea & Snacks
- Accommodation Rooms OR Tents ( Depends on the Availability on sharing basis, Boys & Girls seperate )
- Coracle Ride
- Falls visit
The companionship you discover under the stars dancing like baboons around the bonfire and experimenting with echoes.
This excitement you will find at just a distance of 146kms from Bangalore near Hogenakkal Falls. The name is derived from two Kannada words Hoge and Kal which means Smokey Rocks. Built on Cauvery river, the waterfall is situated in Dharmapuri district of Tamil Nadu.
The enormity of the nature will make you feel so small and yet so exciting once you were on your foot for the trekking to reach near the waterfall. Then you will let your body lose and cool it down while swimming in the river or joining a jolting but peaceful Coracle ride. Do not miss to see the fantabulous 14 channels waterfall during your boat ride.
Eventually, when the dusk falls on the earth you prepare yourself for the musical time with your favorite songs which slowly transform the dull evening into a DJ night as you move your body around the campfire. Dance, dance and dance till you awake in your dream.
Keywords: Corporate Outing Around Bangalore, Team Outing around Bangalore, Team Outing near Bangalore, Camping around Bangalore, Boating near Bangalore, Boat Riding in Bangalore, Coracle Ride in Bangalore, Water Activities near Bangalore
Feel infinite near Hogenakkal Falls in Corporate Outing near Bangalore with camping. It is the best place for team outing with Coracle ride and campfire with DJ.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 09:30 PM Pick up Start from Bangalore
- 03:00 AM Reach Hogenakkal Accommodation
- 06:00 AM Wakeup & Freshup Go for Morning trek 3kms
- 09:00 AM Come back to the Rooms
- 09:30 AM Have Breakfast
- 10:30 AM Coracle ride & Swimming at the falls
- 01:00 PM Back to the Rooms
- 01:30 PM Have Lunch ( Veg or Non veg )
- 02:30 PM head back to Bangalore
- 06:30 PM Reach back to Bangalore
1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Sowmya Ashish Nayak
Went to hogenakkal with escape2explore. Overall it is a nice one day outing. Place is good, water is nice and escape2explore is awesome. Thank you