Ramanagara Sunrise Trek With Rappelling
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1250 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise trek
- Night Rappelling
- Sleeping Bag
This weekend encounter the rush of experience in Ramanagara, the birthplace of rock climbing. Located around 50km from Bangalore on the Bangalore_Mysore road, is one of the most sought after place for a snappy getaway. Lately, the less traversed routes and mesmerizing hills of Ramanagara is driving a great deal of attention from the adventure junkies around. Huge mountains, granites and boulders provide the perfect spot for activities like rock climbing, rappelling and trekking. This is not the only thing that makes this hill popular, Sholay the blockbuster Hindi movie was shot around Ramgiri, one of Ramanagara's hills and thus, earned its name Sholay hills.
The rocky terrain of Ramanagara on one side is surrounded by the reserve forest ranging to Magadi for the conservation of Asian Vultures. Apart from vultures, different birds and rare sightings of Indian bear and Leopards are noticed.
Night treks through the hills of Ramnagara unveils the mesmerizing beauty of the nature, as the brain's attention narrows down to specifics than the entire landscape. Watch the constellation above as you tread through the darkness into the peak, where time halts. Watch the bonfire soften the dampness of the cold night. Experience the thrill of Night Rappelling, which is sure to tick the adventurous bone.
Things to carry
- Torch per person
- 2 litre water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Warm jackets for the night
- Comfortable shoes with good grip
- Camera (optional)
- 10:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite (base) Tea break
- 04:00 AM Start activity (Night Rappelling, Trekking, Campfire)
- 06:30 AM Descend at dawn
- 08:00 AM Head to Ramanagara base, fresh up and have breakfast
- 08:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 10:30 AM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Central silkbord building (towards BTM)
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:50 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
My first trek ever which went as beautiful as the viewpoint from the top of ramanagara hills. Awesome hospitality, well experienced friendly guides. Versatile tasty food. An amazing place to get out from the daily routine and dive deep into nature. Thanking escape2explore for making this experience wonderful. sonu’s driving- hatsoff. Willing to make many more upcoming memories and I feel you should try it too. Cheers!!! more...