Achhalu Betta Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹1050 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Trek Guide
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in â€œInclusionsâ€Â
Achhalu night trek is located around 75 kms from Bangalore. This is unspoiled getaway from Bangalore who are looking for something new and unexplored then this trek is a perfect destination to tickle your adventure bone. Thrilling night trek and watching the sunrise from the peak is another experience which will surprise you to the core. After reaching the top of the peak we will start the campfire with the wind gushing through your hair would be a perfect place to share stories and make memories, if you are tired you can slip in to your sleeping bags and take a nap till the sunrise. Escape to Achhalu trek for a different and mindboggling experience.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- 2 litre water bottle per person
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Warm jackets for the night
- Rain coat / Poncho.
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00AM Reach base and start trekking(03 kms one side)
- 02:30AM Reach the peak and start campfire
- 06:00AM Watch the sunrise and start descending
- 07:30AM Reach Base and Head back to Kanakpura
- 08:30AM Have Breakfast at Kanakpura
- 11:00AM Reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Achhalu Beta is a lovely place very near to the city of Bangalore. So if you are looking for a chilled out place to go this weekend and have some fun, this can be it. I personally loved the place and it is a favourable place to go for a night trek. Throughout the trek, we were assisted by a professional trek guide who was well aware of the whole trail. This really helped us as it was the first time we were headed to the place. I have been to treks with other services and it is clearly evident that Escape2Explore is by far the best one. They take care of all the trekkers while assisting them wherever needed. All the essentials are provided to us by them as well. They have clearly mentioned on the website what things we need to carry which is really helpful while packing up for the trek. more...