- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Trek Guide
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in â€œInclusionsâ€Â
Achhalu night trek is located around 75 kms from Bangalore. This is unspoiled getaway from Bangalore who are looking for something new and unexplored then this trek is a perfect destination to tickle your adventure bone. Thrilling night trek and watching the sunrise from the peak is another experience which will surprise you to the core. After reaching the top of the peak we will start the campfire with the wind gushing through your hair would be a perfect place to share stories and make memories, if you are tired you can slip in to your sleeping bags and take a nap till the sunrise. Escape to Achhalu trek for a different and mindboggling experience.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- 2 litre water bottle per person
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Warm jackets for the night
- Rain coat / Poncho.
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00AM Reach base and start trekking(03 kms one side)
- 02:30AM Reach the peak and start campfire
- 06:00AM Watch the sunrise and start descending
- 07:30AM Reach Base and Head back to Kanakpura
- 08:30AM Have Breakfast at Kanakpura
- 11:00AM Reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore
Achhalu Beta is a lovely place very near to the city of Bangalore. So if you are looking for a chilled out place to go this weekend and have some fun, this can be it. I personally loved the place and it is a favourable place to go for a night trek. Throughout the trek, we were assisted by a professional trek guide who was well aware of the whole trail. This really helped us as it was the first time we were headed to the place. I have been to treks with other services and it is clearly evident that Escape2Explore is by far the best one. They take care of all the trekkers while assisting them wherever needed. All the essentials are provided to us by them as well. They have clearly mentioned on the website what things we need to carry which is really helpful while packing up for the trek. more...