Siddara Betta Day Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1300₹1100 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Tea snacks
The historically significant Siddara betta is an ideal destination for trek lovers . Adding to its majestic appearance, the climb towards the peak is rather easy. Thanks to the manmade rock steps encompassing the lustrous greenery and giant boulders.
Situated at about 100 km from Bangalore, near Madhugiri, this hill has been home to Lord Siddalingeshwara (Shiva) who resides in one of the caves. Legend has it, Siddara betta has been widely known for its medicinal herbs. A haven for birdwatchers, note that several species of migratory birds mark their way into the surrounding forests around the year. The fairly moderate night trek to Siddara betta will definitely draw you into its magnanimous beauty and leave you dumbfounded.
As you wake up to a spectacular sunrise, the meditation chants from the holy saints might reach your ears. Get ready for a ride through wilderness and tranquillity. Make sure you wear a comfortable gear and the right shoes.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Anyone who is interested in trekking would know about this awesome place Siddara Betta. Apart from trek lovers, the place is also host to cave explorers. Just like everyone else, I was very excited to visit the destination so I finally chose a package on Escape2Explore where a day trek for Siddara Betta was listed. The place has a lot of historical significance and this is one of the primary reasons why it is getting a lot of attention lately. If you are looking forward to visit Siddara Betta or more such places, I would highly recommend browsing through Escape2Explore. You will come across many such brilliant places and quickly book your package without any hassles. Even the prices of all the packages are so low that you would be highly inclined to purchase them and visit new places. I had an amazing experience in the trek with my friends. I hope you guys check out this lovely place if you are in Bangalore. more...