- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Lunch (veg Non Veg)
- Activities like Rappelling, Kayaking, Paintball and Zipline
- Outdoor activities
About Ramanagara Trek
Ramanagara is considered as one of the closet trekking and adventure destination near Bangalore and is the perfect weekend getaway plan. Located around 50 km from Bangalore on the Bangalore Mysore road, Ramanagara hills provide some brilliant spots to unleash the swashbuckler in you. Ramanagara comprises of a series of mountains like Ramagiri, SRS betta, Kakasura betta, Kapotagiri which feels like heaven to climbers, its also considered as the birthplace of rock climbing.
Trek through the ravishing Ramanagara hills, popularly called Sholay hills, where the legendary Bollywood movie Sholay was shot in the backgrounds of Ramagiri hills, now known as Ramadevara betta must be on every adventurers check list. It is declared as a wildlife sanctuary for the conservation of Asian Vultures. Apart from vultures, rare sightings of Indian bear and Leopards are noticed. The beautiful temples at the peak of each mountain constructed by the emperors of Mysore and Magadi stands tall, preserving the essence of the historic days.
Experience the amazing trek through the hills of Ramanagara, where the peak offers some amazing sights to behold and feel the adrenaline rush in activities such as Rappelling and Kayaking.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite and have breakfast
- 09:45 AM Start the activity (Paintball & Zipline)
- 01:30 PM Fresh up and have lunch
- 03:00 PM Manchanbele Or Kanva Dam for water activities & Rappelling
- 05:30 PM Head back to Bangalore enroute Big banya tree
- 07:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
It was a very good experience and all the activities were marvelous and adventurous, our team enjoyed a lot :) . Thank you for giving us such a wonderful experience and it was a worthy weekend though.