Brahmagiri Trek (Two Day Outing)
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Guide charges
- Rafting (Depending on water level)
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Vegetarian dinner
- Accomodation / Homestay
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Bramhagiri Hills lies on the borders of Kodagu (Coorg) district in Karnataka and Wayanad district in Kerala. It is at a distance of 300 km from Bangalore. Coorg is a quickest and stunning escape for everyone in or around Bangalore tired of a dreary fast-paced life of the city. The greenery and enchanting coffee aroma revive you from inside out by taking off all the load at once. This moderate level trekking experience will add a bit of a spice to the whole resting phase and nobody has ever complained about some extra fun.
The hilly terrain promises to give you some breathtaking views. Boost your strength with some hot dinner at the end of the trek back at the homestay and watch memories unwind by singing/speaking your heart out by the bonfire. Do not miss giving this a try and marking yet another adventurous experience with your friends. You can depart for Bangalore around 09:45 AM in the morning and visit Nagarhole National Park on the way back.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start the Trek
- 01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend from the peak.
- 06:00 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:00 PM Enjoy campfire (If weather permits)
- 09:00 PM Have Dinner and retire for the day.
- 07:00 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay. Experience Rafting
- 12:30 PM Start back to Bangalore
- 01:00 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way Back.
- 09:00 PM Reach Back to Bangalore.(Depends on the Traffic).
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
I had heard great things about Brahmagiri but finally got to experience the place for the first time. It is an amazing destination and I still want to explore it more. Escape2Explore has provided this lovely opportunity for adventure enthusiasts like me to go for a two day outing on a special place like this. They have perfectly listed down all the things which we need to carry and it is really helpful because otherwise we miss out on various things. Even the food provided to us was delicious, we used to get timely breakfast, lunch and dinner on all the days of the tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and helped us throughout the journey. Rafting was already included in the package which was a total surprise for me, it was quite enjoyable. Although Brahmagiri is a bit far from Bangalore, if you are looking for a two day outing with lots of fun activities along with a trek, it might be a great place to go to. more...