- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Guide charges
- Rafting (Depending on water level)
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Vegetarian dinner
- Accomodation / Homestay
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Bramhagiri Hills lies on the borders of Kodagu (Coorg) district in Karnataka and Wayanad district in Kerala. It is at a distance of 300 km from Bangalore. Coorg is a quickest and stunning escape for everyone in or around Bangalore tired of a dreary fast-paced life of the city. The greenery and enchanting coffee aroma revive you from inside out by taking off all the load at once. This moderate level trekking experience will add a bit of a spice to the whole resting phase and nobody has ever complained about some extra fun.
The hilly terrain promises to give you some breathtaking views. Boost your strength with some hot dinner at the end of the trek back at the homestay and watch memories unwind by singing/speaking your heart out by the bonfire. Do not miss giving this a try and marking yet another adventurous experience with your friends. You can depart for Bangalore around 09:45 AM in the morning and visit Nagarhole National Park on the way back.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start the Trek
- 01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend from the peak.
- 06:00 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:00 PM Enjoy campfire (If weather permits)
- 09:00 PM Have Dinner and retire for the day.
- 07:00 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay. Experience Rafting
- 12:30 PM Start back to Bangalore
- 01:00 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way Back.
- 09:00 PM Reach Back to Bangalore.(Depends on the Traffic).
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
am so in love with this trip. I can go on and on about it. It was so brilliant and well planned. Cheers to the organizers for this. Also the trip was totally budget friendly. The trek organizers were so motivating and they shared some quirky travel and trek tales with us. more...