Bilikal Betta(Rangaswamy Betta) Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹1100 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Around 70 km from Bangalore off of the Kanakapura road, lies the Rangaswamy betta or Bilikal bettakpura road is the Bilikal betta. Belonging to the forest reserve, the Hill is covered in shrub forest. Every year locals from the surrounding area climb this hill to celebrate a festival at the Ranganathaswamy temple at the top. The way they have been following throughout the years has turned into a standard trekking trail.
The trail takes you through the forest. The first half kilometer is comparatively even and easy. But as you move ahead, the forest grows denser throwing some steep slopes which makes the hike an enthralling one. This steep climbs and descends will definitely test your workout days, extensively. The even lands in between the trail let you rest and grasp the beautiful scenery in front of you. On summiting you find yourself in the vast flat field with the temple in the side. Different slopes in the Kanakapura range, including Kabbaladurga, Savandurga can all be seen from here. The night trek implies getting the dawn on the east, making it one major quiet minute. Still confused about where to go this weekend? Pick this!!!
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 10:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 02:30 AM Reach Base (05kms trek one side)
- 04:30 AM Reach peak and enjoy camp fire. Relax with Sleeping bag
- 06:15 AM Enjoy sunrise
- 06:30 AM Descend to the base
- 09:30 AM Have breakfast on the way.
- 10:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
From the top you can also see the Arthveda and Kaveri river. Since the trekking is done during the night so you will experience extra benefits of favourable weather condition. here are two ways of visiting bilikal Rangaswamy Betta which is in Kanakapura Bangalore Mysore highway and second is directly from kanakpura road. If luck favours, you will be able to see elephants and other wild animals. A trek guide helps a lot in trekking uphill during night time. As a whole It is just incredible trek. more...