- Rock Climbing With A Jumaring
- Permission Fees
- Breakfast, lunch or high tea
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in the Package Includes
The Turahalli Forest, the only surviving forest in Bangalore, is located at about 20kms from Bengaluru off Kanakapura road, and is also unofficially known as Karishma Hills. This place is also known as rock climbers hub having many boulders and rock formations. One can always enjoy activities like trekking, rappelling, etc. in this area.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Cap, Sunscreen lotion and Sun Glass
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Tissue Paper
- Sweater / Rain coat / Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- RNS Shetty Engineering College Kanakapura Road Raghunahalli Gate.
- Activity can be arranged on everyday for minimum of 6 people
Plan A (10:00 AM - 01:00 PM)
- 10:00 AM start activity
- Rock Climbing
- Head Back to Bangalore at 6:30 PM
Plan B (04:00 PM - 07:00 PM)
- 04:00 PM start activity
- Rock Climbing
- Head Back to Bangalore at 1:00 PM
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
As for what I have heard, Turahalli forest is the only surviving forest in Bangalore so it surely deserves to be visited. The spot is popular for various activities like rock climbing and rappelling, we did both of it. Apart from this, we also enjoyed trekking in what is referred to as Kashmira hills. There are various rock formations layered all over the place which aids in rock climbing. At a price of just Rs. 550, it is a no-brainer to select this package. You would definitely not get an adventure tour with so many activities at this price. This is the first time I took a package from Escape2Explore and must say that I was impressed in every regard. It was way beyond my expectations and I am surely going to book another package from this website. If you like having fun through adventure activities, you must give it a try. Keep up the great work guys! more...