- Rope Activities
- Accommodation(Tent stay)
Kanakpura situated at a distance of 55kms from Bangalore in the Ramanagar district. It is very popular among tourist and has something for everyone ranging from avid trekkers to history buffs and wildlife enthusiasts. It is a perfect gateway for the adventurers who wants to spent time in the nature and enjoy the splendid view with lush greenery and amazing views around. The stay here will be amazing as you will be crawling into sleeping bags with campfire and dinner on day 01 and next day experience the water activity like Kayaking. This will be your trip filled with exhilarating memories without any doubt.
Things to carry
- Torch per person
- 2 liter water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Warm jackets for the night
- Comfortable shoes with good grip
- Camera (optional)
- 08:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 10:15 PM Reach Kanakpura campsite
- 10:30 PM Start Campfire, Dinner and Tented stay
- 06:00 AM Wake Up call and have tea
- 06:30 AM Start Rope Activities
- 08:30 AM Have Breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (08:30 PM) : Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (09:00 PM) : Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (09:10 PM) Udupi : Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (09:30 :M) : Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (09:45 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Kanakpura in Bangalore is the perfect weekend getaway. Especially when a service like Escape2Explore has curated a great package for this place. Imagine staying in a tent in midst of nature, this will truly rejuvenate you and give you the relaxation you need. Not only this, but we also created a campfire and enjoyed a lot during that time. If you havenâ€™t experienced a campfire yet, you are missing out on a lot. Take your friends along and try out something like this. This is not it though, we also did kayaking which was a lot of fun. So if you havenâ€™t tried that out, this is the best chance. If you stay in Bangalore, this is a great place for you to come frequently. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here with all the friends and other fellow trekkers. Will surely come back for more such amazing trips with Escape2Explore. more...