Nag Tibba Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
- Accommodation in Tents on sharing basis.
- Meals while on trek (Veg) (2 Breakfast, 2 lunch and 1 Dinner)
- Transport from Dehradun to Pantwari and return.
- Trekking permits.
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining)
- First Aid kits
- Qualified trek leader, guide and support staff.
- Mules to carry central equipment.
- Food & Beverages.
- Any personal expenses.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Food during the transit.
- Anything not mentioned.
Minimum 8 Participants
A disclaimer needs to be signed by all participants.
100 % Advance Payment is required a week in advance
A weeks notice is required to prepare of the activity.
For booking please use our online Registration form or you can call us for confirmation of trek. Please e-mail us a confirmation mail with your transfer details, when your transfer is done, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.
Note : If you dont want to carry your backpack during the trek so you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance, the charges will be Rs. 300 extra per day per bag.
In case of cancellation of your registration
- Up to 20 Days : 90% of Trek/adventure program fees wiil be return.
- 15 to 20 Days : 70% of Trek/adventure program fees wiil be return.
- 10 to 15 Days : 40% of Trek/adventure program fees wiil be return.
- Less than 10 Days : No Refund.
There is relatively an unknown peak, altitude 9,915 ft, in the Nagtibba range of the Garhwal Himalayas named as Serpent’s Peak. As per mythological belief, this Himalayan range is said to be the abode of Nag Devta. The trail is covered by the Oak and Deodar forest with enormous varieties of birds and wildlife creatures, making this snowy peak as the Bollywood song location.
Start your trek from the heart of a village market to arrive at Pantwari village through vast tracts of farmland. The spot will give a 180 degree view of the valley. You set your camp to wake up to sun rising behind the mountains.
The second day will be enthralling as you walk through the thickest forest, going up on steeped routes. While wandering in the forest, one can peek up to catch the stunning view of Garhwal peaks. Once the forest area is ended, you will put your feet into 0.5 2 ft snow layer spread across the steep surface. At Nag Tibba temple, the resonating feeling of being spiritual that stuns your mind and you will be revitalized.
The summit will give you an amazing view of the Himalayan ranges of Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag, Srikanta, and Gangotri. At the end, you will descend to your base camp through the same route.
Things to carry
- Trekking Shoes
- Rucksack/Back Pack
- Rucksack cover (Waterproof)
- Daypack/Knap sack
- Thermal wear (Base Layer) 1 pair
- Under garments/Inner wear As per need
- Cotton socks 2/3 pair
- Woolen socks 1 pair
- Woolen gloves 1 pair
- Waterproof gloves 1 pair
- Tshirt 3/4
- Camp sandal 1 pair
- Balaclava/Woolen skull cap/Monkey Cap 1
- Sun cap/Wide-brimmed Hat/Bandana 1
- Walking Sticks/Trekking Poles/Ski Poles 1 pair
- Heavy Jacket 1
- Windproof Jacket/Wind Cheater 1
- Raingear/Poncho/Waterproof clothing 1
- Sweater/Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Water bottle/Hydration pack 1
- Sunglasses 1
- Sunscreen lotion 1
- Chap Stick/Cold & Moisturising cream .
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Soap/Soap strip
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissue roll ( Toilet)
- Anti Fungal Powder
- Knee cap
- Torch/Head Lamp with extra batteries
- Camera with extra cells
- Dry food items
- Personal first aid kit
- Medicines(This is a simple guide line and a doctors consultation is recommended.)
- OUTLINE ITINERARY
- Day 00: Your destination to Dehradun.
- Day 01: Dehradun to Pantwari village.
- Day 02: Nag Tibba base to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari.
- Trek Details
- Day 00: Your destination to Dehradun.
Board a Train/Bus from Delhi/your destination to reach Dehradun by morning. Dehradun is 280 km from Delhi by road. A drive takes approximately 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 01: Dehradun to Pantwari.
My Adventure Time picks you from Dehradun Railway station around 6 am and drive to Pantwari village via Mussoorie, Kampty Fall. This journey is 85 Km and takes around 4 to 5 hours, En route breakfast. After having lunch at Pantwari village, we start trek to Nag Tibba base which is 4 Km and takes 2 to 3 hours. Evening bonfire and overnight stay at Nag Tibba Base camp.
- Day 02: Nag Tibba base to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village
Immediately after breakfast, we start trek to Nag Tibba Top (9915 feet) from the Nag Tibba base. It takes two hours. You can take a view of Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Gangotri ranges etc from the Nag Tibba Top. After few hours of stay, we walk down to Nag Tibba base and then to Pantwari via base camp. Launch will be served at Pantwari village and then drive to Dehradun (4 to 5 hrs). Take overnight Train/Bus to Delhi to reach your destination
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
We all know how popular a tourist destination Mussoorie is. There is absolutely nothing as mesmerizing as a view of the snow clad mountains all around you. Although itâ€™s a small trek, it is the highest peak in the lesser Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. It is also well known as a weekend trek as a lot of working class people visit here for a small trip during their weekends. Even I did the same and thoroughly enjoyed my time. Escape2Explore has done a wonderful job in curating and providing such lovely treks and outings. I have already shortlisted many other treks that I want to visit. One of the best things I find about them is the low cost. Even after providing such an incredible service, the cost of packages on their site is extremely low. All the required information is also properly displayed so that visitors wonâ€™t be confused regarding anything. This is an amazing trek, do visit the place along with your friends or family. more...