- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
- Accommodation: 1 Night in Lohajung/ 2 Nights in Cam
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, Tent, Toilet Tent, Crampons, Utensils
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits.
- Experience Trek Leader/Guide and Support staff, who are very well familiar with local conditions, routes and mythological stories which are related to this whole trek.
Package cost does not includes:
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Day 4 from lohajung Lunch & Dinner charges and accommodation charges extra if they want to stay in Lohajung.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage of team. If anyone not able to carry his luggage, charges are extraRs. 400/- per bag/day.
- Transportation from their home to Lohajung. If guest want us to arrange transport, we also do it. Charges can advise only after getting exact requirements)
- If anyone want extra sight-seen visit which is not mentioned above, Charges extra.Anything which is not mentioned under the inclusion is excluded.
Taste the enormousness of Himalayan mountain series in your thrilling journey of Brahmtal. Located at the height of 7,000 ft. above the sea level, the place lies in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is known for many mythological stories and sun shining snow clad peaks.
Start your trek from the guest house in Lohajung. For the 8 kms of your journey, you will be crossing the forest with some glancing view of Navali Bugyal and Bagdi Bugyal peaks. Enjoy the flora and fauna of the forest laden with rhododendron, Cedar and Fir tree. By afternoon, the troop will reach to Telandi where a camp will be set for you. If you are coming in the winter, there will be a snowy surface to play any kind ice game with lots of giggles and snaps.
In the morning, the trekkers will move up to the final destination, Brahmatal Lake. The walkers will witness some of the highest peaks of Himalayan mountain series such as Mount Trishul, Mount Chowkhamba, Mount Hathi, Nilkanth peak and Mount Nandaghunti. The final arrival at Brahmatal Lake would be a blessing in guise, especially when it’s frozen in the winter.
After spending some quality time, the expert will guide to your base camp at Lohajung via Telandi. Later you can take some sweet memories of this journey home while driving back to your city.
Things to carry
- Bring ID proof ask by forest dept.
- Back pack (60 ltr to 70ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps, frame, and back pack cover (line the bag with polythene).
- Waterproof Trekking shoes Mandatory high ankle with good grips.
- 2 synthetic /waterproof Track Pants (Do not bring shorts, tight jeans, Capris)
- Tshirts 3 full sleeve, 1 Fleece jacket will be a good idea; a woollen sweater would be an alternative.
- 1 Wind proof jacket, 1 Heavy jacket, Thermal Inners.
- 2 pairs cotton socks and 2 pairs woollen socks, 2 pair water proof hand gloves.
- Sun protection cream, Woolen monkey cap/balaclava that cover the ear.
- A woolen head scarf or muffler/ Sun Cap, Sun glasses, Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected. Curved ones will cover your eyes well.
- Head Torch with extra batteries, Power Bank to charge mobile, if you not spoil your trek.
- Water bottle one liter each.
- Lip Balm/ cold cream/Hand Sanitizer, Toilet kit/ toilet Paper / wipes.
- Quick dry Towel It should be light / thin, Walking Stick
- Mandatory (At least one), Gaiters advisable Trek.
Personal Medical Kit Containing :
- Crocin 6 tablets/Avomine 4 tablets/Avil 25mg 4 tablets/Combiflam
- 5 tablets/Disprin 10 tablets/Norflox 10 tablets/Crepe bandage 3 to 5 meters/Band aid
- 10 strips/Digene 10 tablets/Gauze cloth 1 small role/Leukoplast 1 small roll/Cotton
- 1 small roll/ORS 5 packets/ Betadine or any antiseptic cream/ Volini or Moov or Relispray/Diamox
- 10 tablets (to be taken only if required and but not as preventive medicine/Any other medicine that you take as per Doctor prescription)
Day 1: Lohajung
After arrival on Lohajung, our representative will meet you here and will assist for check in at Guest House/Lodge. Rest of the day at leisure at Village. Dinner & Overnight at Guest House/Lodge.
Day2: Lohajung to Telandi via Bekaltallake
After taking a hot breakfast, we move for our first base campsite Telandi. Here we cover 8 km long trek in 4 to 5 hrs crossing the rhododendron tree jungle. At Begum, we take some rest here. This place provides awesome views of Navali Bugyal and Bagdi Bugyal. After getting your energy back, we move to Telandi via Bekaltal which 2.5 km away from Bekaltal. Pitch camp here and serve hot lunch. Here you enjoy snow and forget about your tiredness.
Dinner & overnight stay in camp
Day 3: Telandi to Brahmtal
After early morning breakfast, today we move to Brahmtal, our next base camp which is 5km away. During this day trail, you shall witness some of the most beautiful mountains and peaks of Himalayas like Mt. Trishul, Mt. Nandaghunti. The spectacular view will keep your cameras busy today. The lake of Brahmatal is small in size & is difficult to locate from a distance especially, in winters when it’s completely frozen. Finally, we move for our summit which is Brahmtal Top it is 3 km away from our campsite and it is easy trek. After spending some quality of time, we can return to the camp. Dinner and overstay campsite. It can be very cold here in the months of winters so wear extra layer of cloths to protect you from cold.
Day 4: Lohajung
After early morning breakfast in Telandi departure for Lohajung and we reach at 2 PM in evening. It your choice to stay in Lohajung or move to from your home with sweet memories of this trek in your heart. Our services end here.
Nearest Airport is Jolly Grant in Deharadun. From the outside of Airport you can pick private taxi or sharing jeep for Lohajung which near to WAN.
a) Garhwal Region nearest Railway Station Hridwar/ Rishikesh. Then you can catch direct bus for WAN which stand outside Rishikesh Bus Depot in GVMN bus stand near to Tehri bus stand.
b) Kaumaon Region nearest Railway station is Kathgodam. From outside the railway station you can pick share jeep for Lohajung which near to WAN.
Rishikesh Bus Depot well connects with all Neighboring State of Uttarakhand. Then you can catch direct bus for WAN which stand outside Rishikesh Bus Depot in GVMN bus stand near to Tehri bus stand.
If you want we arrange your transportation, we can do so with extra charge Rs. 6000/- for a vehicle either for a single person or maximum 6 fellow trekkers share this cost with others. We provide this transportation service from outside Deharadun Airport/ Rishikesh Bus Depot and Kathgodam Railway Station.
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.