- Transportation (Non/A/c)
- Lunch (Veg ,Non veg)
- Zipline (100 Meter)
- Tea snacks
Enhance the sheer togetherness and bonding among your team members with Manchanabele day adventure, which brings the perfect blend of fun and fulfillments.
The trip will begin after the healthy breakfast for landscape exploration and walking along the river to peak of the hills. The 6 kms up and down trek will give enough time for each member to connect with other people. Once you are back at your base camp, our guide will arrange several adventurous activities like rappelling, paintball, swimming, kayaking and several outdoor sports such as Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball etc. There will be enough time and space for everyone to pitch in and show what they are capable. As you depart from this place, the memories of smiles and collaborative efforts will be in your mind.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T
- 06:30AM Start Pickup
- 08:30AM Reach Ramanagara have breakfast
- 09:00AM Start paint ball activity, Rappelling & Outdoor Activities
- 01:00Pm Have Lunch
- 01:30PM Start to Manchanbele
- 02:20Pm Reach Manchanbele start activities like Trekking ,Zipline ,Kayaking & swimming
- 05:30PM leave from Manchanbele
- 07:00Pm reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:35 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
I absolutely loved everything about the trek. Very well organized, safe and fun filled. Hospitality was also commendable. The people are very customer friendly. They also provided a tasty breakfast. Also loved the kayaking and paintball. I would recommend everyone to give this a shot because it's totally worth it! more...