Manchanabele Night Camping With Thrilling Activities
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹2500₹2000 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Trek
- Sleeping bag or Tent accomodation
- activities like rappelling, paintball, kayaking & swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
The bank of Manchanabele reservoir, just around 50 kms away from Bangalore, is perfect place to go for trekking, all kinds of water activities and team bonding games like paintball.
Arrive almost at midnight at your base camp, but nobody in your team gets to sleep as everyone has to move along in steep hillocks defeating the atmospheric as well as inner darkness. The place enunciates the peacefulness with the freaking buzz sound of fireflies. At the top, our experts will arrange the campfire and you can lighten the ambience with some music and talk among team members. The sun will wake up to greet all and whisper all the best in your ears for some adventurous day event back at your base camp.
As the water activities begin, the people can take this moment to collaborate with the less familiar members of the team. Kayaking, in particular, needs an effort from two people and lots of cheering. There will be a match of paintball stored for you where you can strategize, manage and complete the task in teams. To cool the heat off, you can indulge in swimming. Later, the troop can leave for Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (for paintball / in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach Ramanagar stop for have Tea Break and Washroom
- 01:00 AM Reach the base, start trekking (3km, one side).
- 02:30 AM Reach peak & relax by campfire
- 06:00 AM Start trek down
- 08:00 AM Reach manchanbele back water campsite & freshen up
- 08:15 AM Start activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 10:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- Activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:15 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B/li>
- 4. Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.