- Kayaking/Swimming ( Water activities)
- Outdoor activities ( Archery,Target shoot, Cricket ,& Badminton
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Ramanagara is considered as one of the closet trekking and adventure destination near Bangalore and is the perfect weekend getaway plan. Located around 50 km from Bangalore on the Bangalore Mysore road, Ramnagara hills provide some brilliant spots to unleash the swashbuckler in you. Ramanagaram comprises of a series of mountains like Ramgiri, SRS betta, Kakasura betta, Kapotagiri which feels like heaven to climbers, its also considered as the birthplace of rock climbing.
Trek through the ravishing Ramnagara hills, popularly called Sholay hills, where the legendary Bollywood movie Sholay was shot in the backgrounds of Ramgiri hills, now known as Ramadevara betta must be on every adventures check list. It is declared as a wildlife sanctuary for the conservation of Asian Vultures. Apart from vultures, rare sightings of Indian bear and Leopards are noticed. The beautiful temples at the peak of each mountain constructed by the emperors of Mysore and Magadi stands tall, preserving the essence of the historic days.
Experience the amazing trek through the hills of Ramanagara, where the peak offers some amazing sights to behold and feel the adrenaline rush in activities such as paintball , Rappelling and Kayaking.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 09:00 AM Reach campsite and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Start activities like Rappeling, Paintball, Swimming, Kayaking and outdoor activities like Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball, Target shooting, etc
- 01:30 PM Have lunch in between the ongoing activities.
- 05:00 PM Have tea snacks and start return journey.
Transportation Not Included
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.