Anthargange Team Outing with Adventure Activties
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1350₹1100 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Trek (Small/Easy)
- Cave Exploration
- Anthargange trek is renowned for exploring the mysterious caveâ€™s volcanic rock formation. It's the blend of trekking and cave exploring that drives the energy high. Anthargange hill is totally encompassed by huge rocks. Situated around 65km from Bangalore close Kolar, this hill is at a height of 1712m above sea level.
- Anthargange trip is an adventurerâ€™s paradise due to its rocky hills as it brings immense pleasure while performing activities like rappelling alongside exploring the Anthargange caves. The rocky mountain is covered by dense forest, a slim chance of spotting some wildlife.
- Anthargange trek is considered a moderate one, so itâ€™s a best choice for the newbies trying their hands on trekking. The trek starts by advancing up on the carved steps on the rocks to the entrance of the cave, where the actual fun begins. The formations of the cave instils the feeling of exhilaration which is hard to let go. Squeezing in the narrow pathways make your way to the other end, chill and unveil the photographer in you by capturing some memorable moments with your friends or the landscape ahead. Explore some of the ancient temples and their architecture at the foothills of Anthargange.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Have Breakfast
- 09:30 AM Reach Anthargange base
- 09:45 AM Start the small trek followed by rappelling and cave exploration
- 03:00 PM Head to the nearby restaurant for lunch
- 04:00 PM Head back to Bangalore
- 05:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. RR Nagar (06:00 AM) : Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- 2. Banashankari (06:30 AM) : Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (7:00 AM) : Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- 4. Silk Board (7:10 AM) : Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- 5. Marathahalli (7:30 AM) : Opposite to Kalamandir/li>
- 6. Tin Factory (8:15 AM) : Bus Stop
Terms & Conditions
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.